Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Finally A Blogger!

I have finally managed to create a blog and now, where do I begin? I guess I should warn any readers about my randomness or what a horrible speller I am. My thoughts are never put together and I always talk about ten things in one sentence. So if you can keep up, I will introduce you to my wild and crazy and most of all blessed life.

When creating a title for my blog nothing else came to mind but Momma Lewis. I thought and thought but nothing can sum up my world like those two words. As a little girl all I could dream about was finding my "prince charming". My perfect husband and having a family. I dreamt of a man who worked hard for his family, who loved me more then anything and who made beautiful babies for me to love and hold everyday. There is very little that I remember as a young girl, but being a mother and wife, that was my passion and my destiny.

I was so blessed to be a young wife and mother. All at once I felt like all my wishes had been granted. Every prayer I had ever knelt down for was now answered. One on my left ring finger and the other in my arms, both swelling my heart. For the first time I felt the words my own mother had always described. Today and everyday I feel the same overpowering and inspiring strength of loving and being loved. And as perfect as this all sounds, its has all been made of imperfection and that's my favorite part about my life. Imperfection! I learn and grow and love more everyday with all thanks to imperfection.

So Momma Lewis it is. And as much as I LOVE to write with as little free time as I am granted, you can read about my good days, bad days, absolutely wild days and then some of "those days". I can guarantee I will be writing about my most passionate little monkeys, and I am sure you will also see some blogs about my dreams and goals that change...far too often. But when you do read my blog, I hope you enjoy it.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Kayleigh. I can't wait to read more! :) You are so inspiring to me & since you love to write to much, I'm very glad you decided to do this! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much and when I read things like this with so much love and strength it makes me extremely proud to be your Aunty. Too add a bit to your blog I would like to share with you how you were once my little monkey. I was asked by your mother to watch you kids for a few months when your were little and while she had to work. You as well your siblings were always a joy with cute fun stories to tell. Every chance I had I always stole you as often as I could. Kayleigh, I believe we are babies for a reason... partly because we depend on more love, but also I believe those who come in last in line finish first in line in many aspects of life I would know because I'm a baby too. You have always been easy to love and I'm grateful for my memories of spending time with you as a wee one as well as making more memories with you as a mommy. I have watched you grow in so many ways and it truly makes me proud to see someone who has lost important loved ones along the way, but because of your big heart they are never forgotten and it has made you the strong person you are. You are so special to me please don't ever forget it! You may have just inspired me to start a blog. Love you forever!
    Aunty T

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got me cryin! Thanks! lol. I love you too Theresa. And responses like your and Ems are what keep me writing. I may only be good at writing about my family but that's because that's what im most passionate about. I love you every much!!

    ReplyDelete